We were looking for a listing of the best Christmas lights in the Crestview area online when we discovered nobody has posted one. Northwest Florida Daily News attempted too but their website is so full of popups ads it makes it impossible to browse through the small amount of listings. We created a list ordered in a way to take a single drive and start with the best and end with the best. Let us know if we missed any good ones!!
- 3053 Monterey Rd – Crestview, FL – Most Facebook Mentioned – One of the most popular on social media features lights that move along with music. It technically has 2 sections of lights on their corner lot. The right section is more children oriented where you can walk up and take a photo like you’re at the North Pole with the reindeer. The left section is larger and once you roll down your windows you can hear festive Christmas music as the lights dance along
- 5474 Monterey Rd – The “Joy” house (Because the word Joy is lit up multiple times in lights on this one). If you’ve already visited #1 you might as well drive down the street and catch this one too. Lit up reindeer, 3 snowman inflatables, candy canes, a tree lit up with green and blue lights.
- Colonial Circle, Crestview, FL – 3 houses with nice lights, only mentioned because it is across the street from #2. If it wasn’t for the other 2 this would not be mentioned.
- 999 Valley Rd, Crestview, FL – About 20+ lit up items in the front section of the yard. Also a large American flag on a pole in the front yard.
- 1202 Sunshine Dr, Crestview, FL – Green Twinkle trees, these lights are nice but what makes it different is the massive oaks that are full of green twinkling lights. These are nice to view after seeing 1-4 above. Just off Valley Rd.
- 3001 Airport Rd – Christmas Postcard house – When I imagine how a holiday Christmas card looks this house comes to mind. They actually use white lights to spotlight multiple Christmas cutouts and their entire house. Not many twinkling lights but a unique take on holiday decorating.
- 3508 Shirey Ct – Christmas Mailbox – Two houses next to each other in a little newer hidden subdivision off of Airport Rd. They have trees decorated, a little nativity with each character having an internal light, roof line lights, shrubbery lights, angel, & deer type lawn decorations. The massive amount of lights on their mailbox makes it more memorable than others.
- 3154 Haskel Langley Rd, Crestview, FL – Peace on Earth – the MOST lights on any single property in Crestview are here. I have titled it the Peace on Earth house because this phrase is lit up in the middle of the roof for all to see. Your eyes will be overwhelmed with all of the lights on this property. We have a YouTube video of it here.
Let us know your favorite lights in Crestview and we will add them!!
Best lights in the area but NOT in Crestview below:
- Defuniak Springs Lake – Runs through 12/31/2016 – 3 million lights surround a 1 mile walk around the lake in the center of town. If you drive it it’s $3 per vehicle passenger. Children 6 and under are free. You can also choose to park and walk to it for free. The Walton Area chamber did a review of it here.
- Sowell’s North Pole Christmas Light Display, Milton, FL – $10 per car – Open through December 27th, 5-9pm. If you ride the train it’s an additional $2 per person. Here’s a Facebook video giving you a walkthrough.
- Northgates Estates in Fort Walton Beach, FL – over 100 houses decorated also known as the “Luminaries of Northgate Estates“. completely free.
Need to review what pest control company is handling your termite bond warranty on your home? Give us a call at 850-682-5354 or ask online for a free estimate. We will make sure our visits for pest control work best with your schedule, no surprise visits! We are the leading exterminators in the Crestview, Defuniak Springs, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, and Niceville, FL areas.