It’s become our annual tradition to post up all the fall activities going on in this area to help our parents and adults have fun. OFFICIAL trick or treat hours per the City of Crestview are from 6-8pm on 10/31 Halloween evening. Please let us know if we are missing any local events and we will be more than happy to add it 🙂
10/21 – Pub Crawl-O-Ween – Downtown Pensacola, FL – 3pm – 7pm – Calling all monsters! Let’s get in the spooky spirit with another fun pub crawl hosted by Kaboom! Let’s take over the streets of downtown Pensacola on October 21st! Tickets start at $10 & include:
– Specials at participating bars specific to our crawlers
– Raffle tickets for chances to win prizes at each bar
– Giveaways to the first 25 crawlers
10/27 – Halloween Movie Night – Seaside Amphitheater – 7:30pm – 9pm – It’s time for Halloween movie night in Central Square Cinema under the stars. Grab a blanket and come out to the Seaside Amphitheater on Friday night for a family friendly Halloween movie on the lawn starting at 7pm. Free and open to the public.
10/28 – Downtown Crestview Fall Festival – 1pm-6pm – Free candy, live animals, free games, pet parade, live music, food vendors, costume contest for pets and humans!!
10/28 – Halloween Haunt – Destin Commons – 6pm-8pm – Kids & dogs can come dressed in their best costumes for the Costume Contest for ages 0-12 that begins at 6:00 PM. Trick or treating will be from 7:00 – 8:00 PM at various sidewalk stations throughout Destin Commons and at participating stores. Other Halloween activities such as fantasy face painting, creepy crafts, and a photo booth will also be available.
10/31 – Halloween on the Hill – Generations United – Niceville, FL – 6:30 – 9pm.
North Parking Lot & Sanctuary – Bring your family, neighbors & friends out for this awesome community event. We’ll have carnival games, trunks for treats, inflatables, and concessions.
10/31 – Trick or Treasures at the Boardwalk – Ft. Walton Beach – 5pm – 8pm.
Don’t miss Tricks & Treasures at The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island. This event offers an evening of free fun with safe trick or treating. live entertainment, live music, carnival games, a hula hoop contest, and more! Kids eat free with the coupon you receive at the event! Be sure to pick up your treasure map outside Black Pearl and visit each merchant on the map for an X, then drop off your treasure map at The Crab Trap for a special treat! Captain Davy and crew will be entertaining everyone with plenty of pirate shenanigans, music, balloon sculpting, and more at Al’s Beach Club & Burger Bar.
Best trick or treat neighborhoods in Crestview, FL – Here is a quick list that we have heard from locals about:
- Top mentioned Trick or Treat neighborhood in Crestview is Lee Farm Blvd & Hagood Loop out on the west side of town. The entire neighborhood gets involved this time of year. In years past they had a haunted house but that Facebook page is no longer there so I would not expect one.
- Brook Estates off Airport Rd. The whole subdivision gets involved and you can’t even drive you car through the neighborhood during trick or treat hours so expect to park on Barton Rd. Once parked just walk east towards Border Creek Dr, N. Brook Dr, and E Brook Dr.
- Silver Oaks off Old Bethel Rd (Hunting Meadows Dr) – Rumor is they have spots with cool music to even dance in the streets. Beautiful high end subdivision that also has great Christmas lights too in December.
- Antioch Estates across from Bel Aire Terrace Apartments – Typically your kids will be loaded with candy within 45 minutes at this spectacular spot.
- 2754 Lake Silver Rd – Crestview, FL – Trick or treat with “Gray Beard the Pirate” from 6-8pm on 10/31. Ronald Medlock says the pirate’s display includes a new item each Halloween & this year it’s a canon. (Per Crestview News Bulletin)
- Any other neighborhoods you would recommend? Let us know in the Facebook comments on this post.
$100 off any termite treatment selected before December 31st, 2017 of this year. If you’re concerned that a family of spooky creatures might have already taken up residence in your yard or home make sure you give us a call at 850-682-5354 or ask online for a free estimate. We will customize a plan for you and have your home pest free for the holidays! We are the leading exterminators in the Crestview, Defuniak Springs, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, and Niceville, FL areas.