10/28 – Fall Festival Trunk or Treat off Live Oak Church Rd – 6:30pm – 8:30pm – Trick or Treating, face painting, assorted fall games. Located at Childcare Network #268 at 4798 Live Oak Church Rd, Crestview, FL 32539. More info here.
10/29 – Outdoor Festival on Main Street, in Historic Downtown Crestview, FL. 1pm –6pm.
Free admission to the public. Carnival atmosphere with a focus on family fun, in lieu of “Trick-Or-Treating”. • Most participants will provide children’s games or activities, face painting & goodies free of charge. Live entertainment will also be provided. There will be a costume contest for all age groups, with a pet costume contest and parade too! Typically about 4-5,000 people attend.
10/29 – FREE Open Air Haunted House – 2178 Hagood Loop – 6pm – 9pm – More info here and pics. This could a little scary for young kids.
10/31 – Family Fall Festival at Spanish Trail Park off Stillwell Boulevard in Crestview – 6pm – 9pm – Destiny Worship Center will present a Family Fall Festival. Attendees can enjoy FREE Hot Dogs, Chips, Drinks, Mechanical Bulls, Bounce Houses, Games, Candy, Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, & Much More!! The festival will take place the same times at Destiny’s Destin, Freeport and Panama City Beach campuses. Full info here.
10/31 – Trunk or Treat at Joy Fellowship – 6pm – 8pm at 5978 Old Bethel Rd, Crestview, Florida 32536. More info here.
10/31 – Halloween on the Hill – Niceville, FL, 6pm – 8pm – Generations United – The annual Halloween event is open to all youngsters in the community and is free of charge. It will feature trunks for treats, carnival games, inflatables, concessions and more Halloween fun. Most of the activities take place in the church’s north parking lot. The carnival games are inside the sanctuary. Church is located at 108 State Road 85 North in Niceville. Info here
10/31 – Halloween Trick or Treat hours in Crestview, FL – 6pm – 8pm are the recommended trick-or-treat hours in the neighborhoods for Crestview, Niceville and Okaloosa County. Info here
Best trick or treat neighborhoods in Crestview, FL – Here is a quick list that we have heard from locals about:
- Top mentioned Trick or Treat neighborhood in Crestview is Lee Farm Blvd & Hagood Loop out on the west side of town. The entire neighborhood gets involved this time of year and they have a free Haunted House at 2178 Hagood Loop per their Facebook page but only on Oct 29th Saturday.!!
- Brook Estates off Airport Rd. The whole subdivision gets involved and you can’t even drive you car through the neighborhood during trick or treat hours so expect to park on Barton Rd. Once parked just walk east towards Border Creek Dr, N. Brook Dr, and E Brook Dr.
- Silver Oaks off Old Bethel Rd (Hunting Meadows Dr) – Rumor is they have spots with cool music to even dance in the streets. Beautiful high end subdivision that also has great Christmas lights too in December.
- Antioch Estates across from Bel Aire Terrace Apartments – Typically your kids will be loaded with candy within 45 minutes at this spectacular spot.
- Any other neighborhoods you would recommend? Let us know in the Facebook comments on this post.
Termite Halloween Promotion this year
$100 off any termite treatment selected before November 30th, 2016 of this year. If you’re concerned that a family of spooky creatures might have already taken up residence in your yard or home make sure you give us a call at 850-682-5354 or ask online for a free estimate. We will customize a plan for you and have your home pest free for the holidays! We are the leading exterminators in the Crestview, Defuniak Springs, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, and Niceville, FL areas.